Welcome to Fantasy Racing
Racing is one of the most enjoyable sports in the world. And the thing about "racing" is that there are so many kinds:
- Auto (not to mention the different kinds, like stock car, Indy car, drag racing, etc.)
- On foot (sprints, dashes, marathons, half-marathons, etc.)
- The list goes on, and on and on...
But what happens when you combine racing with the increasingly popular world of fantasy sports?
According to Wikipedia:
- It's estimated by the Fantasy Sports Trade Association that 32 million people age 12 and above in the U.S. and Canada played fantasy sports in 2010. Participation has grown over 60 percent the past four years with 19 percent of males in the U.S. playing fantasy sports.
- A prior study by the FSTA showed 19.4 million people age 12 and above in the U.S. and Canada played fantasy sports in 2006 and 34.5 million people had ever played fantasy sports.
- A 2006 study showed 22 percent of U.S. adult males 18 to 49 years old, with Internet access, play fantasy sports. Fantasy Sports is estimated to have a $3–$4 Billion annual economic impact across the sports industry.
Fantasy Racing - Fantastic Domain Name
Capitalize on the popularity of racing and fantasy sports. Whatever your racing "niche" you've found the finish line with this domain --
Start your online business today.
Buy now for just $100.
Not only does FantasyRacing.us harness the power of "racing," but it also incorporates the lucrative area of fantasy sports.
- The major broadcast networks are promoting fantasy sports.
- People complete their fantasy teams while at work.
- Many fans watch games just to keep up with their fantasy teams.
- Fantasy racing is widely popular -- today's drivers earn huge incomes and have large fan followings!
This premium dot us domain name is available today for just $100.
How Does Fantasy Racing Work?
Wikipedia reports that Fantasy racing rules, formats and point systems vary widely. Most American games follow NASCAR Sprint Cup racing and award driver points based on the official NASCAR points system.
To reduce the likelihood of ties, game rules can restrict driver starts according to criteria based on salary caps, driver rankings or frequency of selection.
Games that follow one specific series combine driver or roster salary caps with a point system based on predictions for driver pit strategy, advancement or retreat from starting position, fastest lap or qualifying performance.
Other games follow the results of all the top stock car racing, open wheel racing, drag racing and sports car racing series and require players to pick at least one driver from each race per weekend in filling out a seven driver roster.
Yes I'm In!
I want to own the domain name FantasyRacing.us
before the price goes up!
I understand that this is a great opportunity to purchase a fantastic domain name -- FantasyRacing.us -- for only $100.
- Combines fantasy sports and racing
- Use it to start your own online business
- Add the domain to an existing business
- Re-sell it
- Secure purchase through PayPal
Order With Confidence
On PayPal's 100% Secure Servers
Capitalize NOW on this huge -- and growing -- market. Harness the power of fantasy sports and racing for just $100 and get FantasyRacing.us to work for you today!